Monday, 8 February 2016

Holla~Anyonghaseyo~Konnichiwa~Apa Khabar?

Today, 8th February 2016. 9.30 pm. Is the first time I start to blog. >_<¦¦¦
I wonder what I should write. (┳Д┳)
So maybe for the first time I should talk about myself= ̄ω ̄=
My name is______ I wont tell you my real name. Hehe but you can call me El.
I dont think anyone need to know my real identity. Hehe@( ̄- ̄)@
I'm from Sarawak---->a part of Malaysia.
(Guys please come to visit Sarawak and Malaysia ya?~^O^~)
I am a female. I study at Teacher Training college at Negeri Sembilan. So far from home rite??(ಥ_ಥ)(ಥ_ಥ)(ಥ_ಥ) i really mizz my parent,and my grandparent,my dogs,my cats and home<(ToT)>
Okk about my interest: I really like these things in my life,
perfumes,makeup,food,contact lenses. ( I cant even imagine how I will live without them)
I dont know what I should write(ノД`) so thats all about me, see you again in next post*^▁^*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Congrats on your new blog!
    I wonder will you also do contact lens reviews? ^.^ I love checking out those!

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete